We make our best efforts in the selection of raw ingredients, quality control, proprietary blending as well as active ingredient research to offer a product that not only helps protect health but also boosts our customers’ confidence.
Fucoidan Umi No Shizuku is the unique formula known as “Fucoidan Mix AG”. It’s a perfect blend of fucoidan and Agaricus, ingredients harvested from the sea and land, respectively. Agaricus is a fungus in the family of Agaricaceae, called “the mushroom of God” in Brazil. It has health-supporting glucose in the form of polysaccharide β-glucan.
Ingestion of Fucoidan Mix AG (two types of fucoidan and Agaricus mycelium blended in a fixed ratio) yields a greater effect on protecting health without placing a burden on the body than taking fucoidan and Agaricus mycelium separately. Fucoidan Mix AG is the reason why people choose Fucoidan Umi No Shizuku from among many existing fucoidan products.
From raw ingredients to manufacturing, Umi No Shizuku Fucoidan is produced, within Japan, under strict quality control. We make efforts to maintain quality and safety every day.
- Fucoidan is a rare ingredient, extracted in a ratio of 1 per 100 parts of unprocessed mozuku. Umi No Shizuku Fucoidan contains an extremely high level of fucoidan, extracted from mozuku that can be only be harvested in Okinawa.
- The number of sulfate groups said to be the “life force” of fucoidan, decrease when fucoidan is extracted from dried mozuku in the manufacturing process. As Umi No Shizuku Fucoidan uses Okinawa mozuku and is processed immediately when harvested, it excels in both its fucoidan and sulfate group content.
As a member company of the NPO Research Institute of Fucoidan, Fucoidan Umi No Shizuku has worked toward research into fucoidan. The institute’s research into fucoidan analyzes its functions. Day by day, we continue working with researchers to enhance the quality and effectiveness of Umi No Shizuku.
We have presented the findings of this joint research with national universities at academic meetings related to immunity and health foods. In particular, we have presented many research findings at the IMMUNOLOGY Annual Meeting of The American Association of Immunologists.
Daisuke TachikawaM.D. Director NPO Research Institute of Fucoidan / AssistantDirector, Shusuido Wakamiya Hospital
Yoshiyuki MiyazakiPh.D.; Associate ProfessorKyushu University; DirectorResearch Institute of Fucoidan
Pursuing safety from the beginning, we have been certified under several standards and criteria for our long history of procuring high-quality ingredients and thorough quality control.
- In February 2018, Fucoidan Umi No Shizuku was named a Certified Health Food (JHFA) by the Japan Health and Nutrition Food Association. A certification mark awarded only to those fucoidan products that clear strict criteria. Read more about JHFA cerfitication.
- In 2006, Fucoidan Umi No Shizuku the first fucoidan-related health supplement food to receive the Monde Selection Gold Award, which we subsequently received again in 2012, 2016,2019 and 2020.
- Fucoidan Umi No Shizuku also undergo regular radiation testing by SGS, the world’s largest inspection and authentication body, and pass testing every time. Learn more.
- Similarly, Fucoidan Umi No Shizuku regularly undergo radiation inspection by Japan Food Research Laboratories (JFRL), passing every time.
- We perform manufacturing at a plant certified under cGMP food quality standards.
Since 2002, Fucoidan Umi No Shizuku has been sold in 45 countries including Japan. We now have branches in the US, Canada, Hong Kong, South Korea, Vietnam, Singapore, Taiwan, and Thailand, with all of our sites cooperating to act as one.
Health conditions and lifestyle patterns differ for every individual. Fucoidan Umi No Shizuku has developed three types of products to serve a wide range of customer groups. Therefore, select the product that fits your intended use.
Fucoidan Powder type: Fucoidan Mix AG (Proprietary ingredient in Umi No Shizuku, blending mozuku fucoidan, mekabu fucoidan, and Agaricus mycelium) in a proprietary ratio, made easily ingestible with young barley leaves, green tea, and brewer’s yeast. Fucoidan Powder type is made for easy drinkings, like tea. (Fucoidan content: 100mg/packet)
Fucoidan Capsule type: Pure Fucoidan Mix AG, in an easily ingested, vegetable-based capsule. The amount of intake can be easily regulated by taking several capsules throughout the day. (Fucoidan content: 212.5mg/capsule)
Fucoidan Drink type: A refreshing-tasting drink, formulated with a proprietary balance of vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin B2, and other carefully selected ingredients for the maintenance of health, added to Fucoidan Mix AG. Fucoidan drink type offers the highest fucoidan content. (Fucoidan content: 2,125mg/bottle)